Description du poste:
We ALSTOM create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 3xxx0 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Job - short description:
The customer service team is the Alstom front office for all Swiss & International railway customers. Our team (7 people) manages all activities from Material management, Sales to Supply chain (Procurement, Logistics).
Managing end-to-end relationship with Customer(s) for Parts & Repairs sales purpose, from opportunities detection to payment, including Master Data Management (ERP), Quotation & Sales Orders.
Organisation Structure: Cluster Italy / Switzerland
Organisational Reporting: Reports to Customer Service Manager in Switzerland
Your global mission is to "satisfy the customer":
- Capture customer demand
- Understand the need of the customer
- Manage the Sales Process: Quoting & Ordering
- Follow-up Customer's delivery execution
- Develop sales opportunity
You will contribute to improve our processes to improve our agility
- Develop KPI processes to better monitor our activity and ultimately increase our global performance
- Remove Non-Added-Value (NAV) activities
- Participate to Problem Solving routines to eradicate root causes of non-performance
- Get a Kaizen spirit, to "think Lean"
You will support to build new contract with innovative, creative concepts.
Behavioural Skills / Competencies:
Respectful of the deadlines
Technical Skills & Competencies:
Familiar with MS Office
- German: advanced level, oral and written.
- English: use professional English on a daily basis for speaking (phone-Skype), reading and writing purposes.
ERP experience on SAP: Module MM and SD (Sales order, Offer, RFQ, Purchase order, articles configuration...)
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.
Please, send your resume in English and check the eligibility criteria for a V.I.E in Switzerland
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5 , MAGISTERE