Description du poste:
About the opportunity
In the Cards & Digital Wallets segment at (COMPANY NAME), you will be working with the teams which are responsible for our customer's transactions and card services. You will work closely with these teams to help streamline their work processes and have fun in the work they are doing. Cards & Digital wallets is a fast moving environment with many opportunities for experimentation and change.
In this role, you will:
* Build a close working relationship with their Engineering Managers and Product Managers to enable the teams to deliver effectively.
* Observe and improve the group's current ways of working supporting them in their continuous improvement.
* Encourage the teams to recognise their impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints.
* Be an advocate for experimental change & guide teams through revising their organisational setups.
* Discover opportunities for improvement with elements of (COMPANY NAME) which interact with the Cards & Digital Wallets domain.
* Work very closely with the teams at all levels, from working with individuals, facilitating team rituals, conducting workshops and coaching group leadership.
* Help teams become predictable, independent and outcome rather than output focussed.
* Form an integral part of the broader community of agile coaches.
* Help shape the agile culture for the company.
What you need to be successful:
* You put people first and value human interaction over process.
* You are a skilled communicator and mediator.
* You love optimising and improving processes and workflows.
* You have experience in helping new teams form, setting them up for success and helping them gel effectively.
* You love supporting and enabling others and the teams in which they work.
* You are framework agnostic and have a diverse problem-solving toolkit.
* You have worked with cross functional teams in a rapidly evolving product led environment.
* You are able to make a positive impact on individuals and teams.
* You have an holistic understanding of how being Agile is a great way to build products customers love to use.
* You're not dogmatic in your approach and acknowledge listening as one of the most important tools in your box.
* You're a servant leader and as well as a coach who enjoys leading by example.
* You have a good understanding of and know how to enable teams to make their work visible via a variety of tools.
* You understand that building trust in your teams and with your peers is paramount.
* You are able to work across more than one interdependent team working towards the same goal.
* You're not afraid to deal with conflicts and can mediate them effectively.
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running xxxx0;
* Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||19 Jui 2021|
|Secteur:||Banque / Finance|