Description du poste:
Want to be a hero? - Join the #1 Global Leader in online food ordering and delivery!
We are looking for a Lead Java Software Engineer - Product Listing (f/m/d) to join our Discovery - Consumer team to create an easy and personalised ordering experience for our customers.If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
* Design and implement high traffic backend services with a hundred thousand requests per minute.
* Contribute to the whole lifecycle of the software beginning from defining the tasks to building it, up to maintaining it in modern kubernetes public cloud infrastructure.
* Collaborate with your team members and other teams of (COMPANY NAME) to build reliable systems used by our brands worldwide.
* Participate in code reviews, application debugging and diagnosis.
* Take responsibility for the applications and come up with improvements for the software and the project processes.
* Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, TDD and Scrum.
Your heroic skills:
* Knowledge and experience in developing Java Spring applications.
* A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
* Profound knowledge and working experience with Java Frameworks and SQL databases.
* Great sense of responsibility for the project and the team.
* Solid experience in the design and implementation of Restful APIs and design patterns.
* Curiosity, creative outside-the-box problem solving abilities and an eye for detail.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
(COMPANY NAME) Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep. Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We're looking forward to your application