Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: St. Ingbert
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a Associate User Assistance Developer (f/m/d) in our team you will
* Research, plan, and create clear, concise, and technically accurate content or update existing content. Deliverables include terminology, primary help (UI texts), context-sensitive help, videos, social media content, and guides for installation, configuration
* Express complex and abstract information (such as planning algorithms or business processes) in a clear and precise manner to ensure easy consumption by the target group
* Collaborate with development teams and fellow technical writers/translators across various time zones to produce customer-focused content in high quality
* Assume responsibility for the creation and delivery of product documentation according (COMPANY NAME)'s Standards & Guidelines
* Show willingness to take on miscellaneous documentation-related coordination tasks
* Keep up-to-date with relevant industry and technology trends
* An excellent bachelor or master degree in Technical Writing, IT, Business Studies or a related subject or, alternatively, another language-based university degree
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Good written and spoken level of German
* Outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills
We are looking for a Associate User Assistance Developer (f/m/d) ideally with work experience.
About the Team
The consumer industry is one of the industries which affect most people's lives. Digitalization and digital transformation are the biggest challenges this industry is facing today. As development unit in the Consumer Industries organization we are focusing to innovate, adapt and enhance functionalities in several Retail processes e.g. merchandising management or replenishment. This means we can both maintain our market position with our existing solutions and open up new business areas by expanding our solution portfolio by incubating new cloud applications.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Technology, Research