Description du poste:
As a member of a small local IT team at SG Frankfurt, you will provide our business end users a professional IT working environment.
This environment includes banking business infrastructure and also business applications.
You will be working in an infrastructure context of highest requirements to performance and availabilty. Besides the local tasks you will also be working with a big worldwide IT team to participate in global IT Infrastructure projects.
In detail tasks are:
* You will be the technical main contact to our business (sales, trading as well as other departments) and their infrastructure
* You will be key to translate local business requirements and needs to the central administration teams and ensure proper support and functionality
* You will also be part of the local project management teams for IT infrastructure
* You will act as counterpart for our technical teams (infrastructure and developer)
* You will participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all production server hardware, software, databases.
* You will provide 2nd level technical support for complex technical issues which may include leading problem management cases and providing management status.
* You will manage escalated support cases and lead appropriate internal technical resources and/or 3rd party vendors to resolution.
* You will assist application upgrades, bug fixes and patching.
* You will be involved Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes
Profil requis du candidat:
Experience & technical skills
* Master in Information Technology Science or equivalent
* Several years of experience in IT Infrastructure support and server administration in a mid-sized environment (200 - 500+ server systems)
* Systems administration (Linux, Windows Servers, VM ESXi, NETAPP, SAN, NAS)
* Database (Oracle, Sybase etc.), Networking (DNS, DHCP, AD, TCP/IP)
* Experience supporting technical teams in an operations environment
* Strong understanding of Data Centre environment and infrastructure
* Advanced knowledge of network architecture and protocols.
* Adherence to processes and understanding to drive changes
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep up with the latest technologies.
* Open to provide after-hours and weekend support as needed
Personal abilities & competencies
* Highly service-oriented, reliable, responsible and self-motivated in a demanding customer environment
* Ability to interact at all levels of an organization in a confident and professional manner.
* Ability to prioritize effectively.
* Ability to work productively in a team or independently as an individual
* Ability to understand internal customer problems and provide technical solutions
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||26 Fev 2021|
|Secteur:||Banque / Finance|