Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Intelligent Enterprise Services (IES) department is responsible for evolving (COMPANY NAME)'s IT strategy and executing on it. We are applying our expertise in technology and business processes by driving the internal adoption of standard applications that support end-users in the execution and re-engineering of their processes in all lines of business, always putting a strong focus on end-user centricity. It is our objective to accelerate co-innovation with development and extend the use of (COMPANY NAME) standard products within (COMPANY NAME), shifting the focus from maintaining a heavily customized environment to optimizing our processes on top of standard services.
By combining technological understanding with business know how and using our own innovative solutions as earliest adopter, we ensure zero distance between business and technology and act as ultimate proof point in (COMPANY NAME)'s transition to a cloud company.
The "Intelligent Enterprise CoE" team within IES is pushing the adoption of Machine Learning, Digital Assistants and other innovative technologies through all internal business processes. We are implementing standard (COMPANY NAME) Machine Learning functionality from the (COMPANY NAME) Leonardo portfolio as well as custom built scenarios for special cases. We are further providing a Machine Learning infrastructure for the entire ML Lifecycle.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a infrastructure engineer / developer with a strong technical background in the area of machine learning.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager's agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Designing and implementing the foundation/infrastructure for ML projects and services being developed at (COMPANY NAME)
* Connecting systems in the (COMPANY NAME) internal system landscape, build data pipelines and host ML services
* You will design and implement a custom built working environment and will contribute on the automation of the Machine Learning lifecycle, leveraging CI/CD tools
* Helping on building tools for ensuring availability and the monitoring of web services, serving Machine Learning applications and setting up and administrate servers (GPUs) and ensure a stable working environment
* You will provide guidelines and best practices for deployment of Machine Learning models
* Aligning with the (COMPANY NAME) standard development organization on features and requirements for our own products and work in a co-innovation model to further enhance those
* Contribution to successful projects by taking technical responsibility for certain aspects or entire projects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Technically focused degree, preferably Master in Computer Science, additional certificates and courses focusing on machine learning are beneficial
* Self-motivated, result-oriented and creative
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Strong background in Software Engineering, Development and Implementation and in system operations
* Very good technical knowledge/experience within the area of Machine Learning
* Very good English language skills are prerequisite
* Solid understanding of (COMPANY NAME) technology, ABAP, HANA and the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform
* Understanding and knowledge in SAPs business system architecture is a plus
* Ability to think "out-of- the box" is a plus
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and work under time pressure
* Experience in UI design is a plus
* Experience with DevOps and with container technologies like docker and orchestrators like K8s and monitoring tools and with at least one of the following programming languages (more is a plus): python, java, c++
* Experience with versioning tools such as git and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a plus
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME) DataHub / (COMPANY NAME) Data Intelligence is a plus
* Experience on administrating Databases such as Mongo DB and Hana DB and with Machine learning frameworks is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Training, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Education, Technology, Engineering