Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany integration Node.js QA Quality Assurance Rails REST-API Ruby Selenium SQL webMethods
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the (COMPANY NAME) platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 1000 customers and a team of 120+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and intransparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020 we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to build a career on top of their previous QA background and work on technical topics beyond quality assurance.
As a Junior QA / Integrations Engineer, you will contribute to making our vision reality by facilitating the integration of our platform with a wide range of HR and applicant tracking systems, whilst monitoring and improving integration flows.
To achieve this, you will support the designing, building, testing, and running all kinds of system integrations to ensure our customers can fully leverage our (COMPANY NAME) platform at scale.
Wherever needed, the integrations team will help larger customers with necessary customizations to hit the ground running. In this role, you will further build out and scale our integration tooling, based on webmethods.io and custom (node.js, Rails) components with support and mentoring from your tech lead.
* Ensure uptime and correctness of integrations in production through monitoring
* Create, run, and report tests around all of our integration efforts
* Support in the design, implementation and running of systems integrations with applicant tracking systems, HR systems and other partners based on webmethods.io and custom code & connectors as needed
* Further, build and scale our integrations architecture based on webmethods.io
* Collaborate with your tech lead, product manager and sales operations team to create maximum impact
* Help drive the analysis of new partner integrations and establish a technical proof of concept efficiently
* Help individual large customers with custom integration cases where needed
* Technical affinity (you like to learn new technical concepts and apply them)
* Interest in business flows and systems interactions via iPaaS tooling (we use webmethods.io)
* Basic understanding of protocols/formats, such as HTTP, REST, XML, JSON
* Basic understanding of APIs
* Basic programming experience (any language)
* Basic knowledge of SQL
* Great English communication skills (written and verbal)
* Pragmatic, can-do attitude (you like to dive deep and get things done)
* Eager to learn and grow professionally
Optional but appreciated:
* Prior experience working in a startup environment
* Experience in API lifecycle (designing, stubbing, debugging, automated testing, monitoring and documentation)
* Experience in the technical implementation of system integrations
* Experience with node.js or Ruby on Rails
* German reading and communication skills
Why (COMPANY NAME) ?
* Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life
* Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
* Diverse Team: 30 different nationalities, 43% females (34% female leaders), 45% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
* Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
* High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
* Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
* Secure Job: Over 1'000 large clients, proven business model & over 15MEUR financing
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals and more
* Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
* Great Office: Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin , Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups
Check out our blog, linkedin or our techblog to find out more about us