Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany Automation Engineer QA Engineer Quality Assurance
Great that you found us here.
We are (COMPANY NAME), an app that actually makes investment fun! We've removed the complexity of traditional investment, and provided a gamified approach for Millennials to invest into digital assets, and turn their spare change into Bitcoin. Founded in 2018, we're a disruptive, high-flying startup based in Berlin, Germany and Los Angeles, USA.
The story so far
In just one year, we have scaled the team from 4 to 12, built a mobile app and raised $1.9M led by Redalpine (investors in N26, TaxFix), Tiny VC and Entrepreneur First.
Our first product is a micro-investment service into Bitcoin. So, every time you buy a matcha latte, we round the difference from EUR3.50 to EUR4.00 and turn the EUR0.50 into Bitcoin. Easy.
We're building a world-class team that is focused on helping users save and invest for their future. Bit by bit.
Who we are looking for
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will work with the Product and Tech team (5 engineers) to design and execute exploratory and automated tests of our product to ensure high quality standards are met. You will:
* Be involved in all stages of the product development to identify and report potential product malfunctions
* Play an important role in our app development by conducting tests before new product feature launches.
* Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases to discover and troubleshoot bugs
* Set up and advocate for automated end-to-end testing
We're attracted to you if:
* You have an engineering background and you are a true team player, able to work with the product development team
* You are proactive at finding corner cases and anticipating potential app development issues
* You have solid experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* You have strong knowledge of software QA tools and processes
* You bring 2 to 3 years of relevant experience and ideally have worked in the financial industry
* You possess exceptional attention to detail and you have a knack for problem solving
* Experience setting up mobile app end-to-end testing is a big plus
What we offer
* By joining our Bakery as an early employee, you have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of engineering at (COMPANY NAME)
* The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack (Golang, Postgres, React Native, GraphQL, Typescript, k8s)
* The tools you need to do your job; your choice of laptop, productivity software (we're loving Notion and Linear at the moment) and desk set-up
* A learning and development culture with our own '(COMPANY NAME) Library' and bi-weekly talks on topics from sailing, blockchain protocols, to engineering
* Compelling equity package-as an early employee, we'll reward you for driving our product forward
* Weekly team lunch at our favourite restaurants in Kreuzberg
* Office fruits, coffee, Club Mate and social Thursdays
* And of course, vegan donuts!
* Dog-friendly office-we're loving Cooper at the moment :)
You belong here
* At (COMPANY NAME), everyone is accepted, included and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, or the absence of any of these things.
* We value diversity, and what we cherish even more, is inclusion.
* We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe what you've worked on and achieved is way more important.
* In our case, we'll cross the oceans for you, and that includes sponsoring visas and work permit if you need to relocate to Germany