Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the Team
The Mission of the Product Engineering - Industry & Cross Development team is to accelerate customer value and growth in various industries. Our team is involved in strategic topics like S/4 Move applications.
A new fully digitized and integrated Business Suite - (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA - is a key pillar of (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy. It is essential for our success that (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA becomes the most widely adopted business platform in the industry to manage our customers digital transformation in the cloud as well as in on premise.
The mission of S/4HANA Move Applications Program is an essential part of this strategy:
* Safeguard and expand our installed base and enable our customers to transition to the Intelligent Enterprise
* Make S/4HANA our customers next ERP platform - leaving no one behind
Therefore, we need to make S/4HANA attractive as the next generation business suite with a clear value proposition. With the new applications, we are targeting an installed base of around 25,000 (COMPANY NAME) ECC customers with the goal to move them easily to S/4HANA plus net new customers. Our key task is to ensure that the focus on S/4HANA is channeled in the most impactful areas to deliver the next generation, Intelligent Enterprise Suite.
Your responsibility as (Associate) Developer (f/m/d) is to cover all stages and tasks within the entire software development cycle at (COMPANY NAME), including the overall responsibility for your code through design, implementation, test automation, continuous integration and deployment.
* You work in a scrum-based software development team
* Depending on your level of experience you will lead and contribute to efforts around the technical architecture, security architecture, agile development techniques and concept definition of the new solution.
* Your willingness to collaborate with customers, end-users and other development teams is a must to bring our solution forward
* Bringing in new ideas, and promoting new technologies within our team
* Building up application knowledge and combining it with technological aspects, to develop solutions that are both, state of the art and fit to the business purpose alike
* Capabilities in ABAP, CDS views and FIORI are a must
* University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or similar
* Excellent in German and English (both spoken and written)
* Very high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working
* Good team player with strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results; willingness to work in virtual and culturally diverse teams
* Ability to learn quickly and to dive into new complex topics
* Knowledge in EHS Waste is a strong plus
Professionals with 2-5 years' experience in a software development environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Application Developer, ERP, Engineer, Developer, ABAP, Technology, Engineering