Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Operations Engineer/ DevOps to join our team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peak of our office in Berlin.
You will work closely with our development and marketing teams to address their needs and scale out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies. In your role as Operations Engineer/ DevOps you will take ownership in wrapping up the decentralisation of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency. Continuously you will look for improvements, take on call shifts and execute solutions following your automation drive.
- Creating and improving the infrastructure our services run on
- Supporting our highly customized and specialized environment
- Scaling our infrastructure over various locations
- Ensuring highest efficiency of our servers
- Working closely with the development and marketing teams
- First experience with Linux servers
- Some experience debugging and fixing code is a plus
- Desire to automate things