Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Line of Business (LoB) Finance is responsible to fulfill (COMPANY NAME)'s simplification story by delivering S/4HANA Finance in the cloud and on premise. Being part of LoB Finance, you contribute to the next generation of applications. These applications offer a state-of-the-art user experience based on modern web user interface standards (like HTML5, UI5). LoB Finance is set up globally with teams in Walldorf, Shanghai, Brno and Palo Alto. We work in cross-functional teams applying the lean development model as well as methods of agile software development.
The engineering area heads for accounting and group reporting within S/4HANA Finance are looking for an administration specialist (f/m/d) to execute day-to-day office support and work on specific projects for both area heads. You will report to the area head of group reporting engineering.
Responsibilities of this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Managing inbox and calendar / scheduling and coordinating meetings for two area heads within Finance Engineering
* Monitoring actions and manage reminders
* Managing internal and potentially external correspondence
* Arranging meetings for management including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger events including preparation and follow-up of related materials (presentations, Excel lists, action items)
* Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like travel expenses recording
* Managing Workflows and monitoring vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, inventory etc.
* Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders
* Manage shared drives, distribution lists and communities
* Administrative support for new starters into the team e.g. ordering and follow up of required equipment
* Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team
* Community Building & Best Practice Sharing between different offices
* Qualified management assistant or degree in business administration or comparable qualification
* Fluency in English and German language
* Proactive and able to identify and solve problems
* Willing and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
* Act self-confidently with management executives
* Proven record of excellent organizational skills
* High level of flexibility, self-motivated, proactive, independent working attitude and excellent team player
* High impact interpersonal, networking and communication skills, comfortable to work on all hierarchy levels of the organization, ability to work in virtual and distributed teams
* Ability to multi-task and deliver highest quality work under time constraints and in complex environment
* Excellent knowledge in MS office applications, willingness to learn internal tools and systems required for administrative and purchasing processes
* Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in assistance to senior management with proven record of organizational and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Financial, Manager, Engineer, ERP, Administrative Assistant, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Administrative