Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team
The Global Cyber Defense & Design department is part of the (COMPANY NAME) Global Security Organization within the Office of the Co-CEOs.
The (COMPANY NAME) Global Cyber Defense & Design Team enables us to develop the necessary digital resilience and the appropriate responses to counter threats to our business. The team covers operational tasks in the areas of prevention, detection and elimination of threats within our global security framework. This allows us to develop the necessary resilience and countermeasures to keep pace with the rapidly developing and growing external threats. (COMPANY NAME) Cyber Defense and Design ensures that our customers, products, and services are delivered consistently and with distinction, while maintaining availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
The focus and areas of responsibility are concentrated in the area of security engineering. In this role, you will support the deployment of new internal software solutions. The design and implementation of security automation as well as developing and operating our technology platform is part of the job. The role is an enabler for higher-level processes such as security incident response, enterprise vulnerability management, cyber threat intelligence and security information and event management.
* Taking responsibility for the results of assigned projects and tasks
* Independence in solving complex tasks within general assignments according to frameworks/guidelines and proven methods (best practices)
* Working in a multinational and multicultural team
* Communicate and convey information in a clear and understandable way
* Timely communication of relevant information and providing constructive feedback to colleagues
* Transferring tasks in a structured manner in the event of absence/vacation
* Structured task solving including documentation
* Development and optimization of automations (scripts, programs) to eliminate recurring, structured and manual tasks.
* Support of conceptual activities
* Very good English and German command (spoken and written), preferably very good knowledge of one or more local languages
* Good knowledge in the operation of IT systems and IT security knowledge (system and network security)
* Good IT knowledge (operating systems, network, databases)
* Good knowledge of office/collaboration software
* Good knowledge in designing secure IT systems
* Basic knowledge in Application Security Testing/Penetration Testing would be an advantage
* Good knwledge of script and programming languages required (Python, Java, possibly Perl and others)
* Good knowledge and experience in the field of risk management
* Solid foundation in penetration testing techniques
* Secure handling of network and pentest tools (Metasploit, sqlmap, nmap, ...)
* Analytical thinking
At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of security, ideally in cyber defense and development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Network Security, Risk Management, Security, Technology, Engineering, Finance