Description du poste:
A career at (COMPANY NAME) is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining (COMPANY NAME) you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We're also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what's possible, you'll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Quality - Design Engineering and work closely with our Airworthiness Team.
Our Airworthiness Team plays a critical role in bringing our vision to life. We act as the key interface between (COMPANY NAME) and the relevant authorities who are responsible for the safety and certification of the (COMPANY NAME) Jet. As well as helping to shape the regulatory environment that our aircraft will be certified in, we also support our in-house design teams to ensure our aircraft will meet the required standards for certification.
As the Chief of Independent System Monitoring you will be responsible for developing and implementing a complete quality system to oversee the engineering design functions of the company, ensuring both that excellent quality is built into all products, and that our engineering system is compliant with required regulations.
Your Day to Day
* Support the on-going Design Organization Approval programme (DOA according to EASA Part 21)
* Perform the role of Chief of Independent System Monitoring for the Design Organisation
* Monitoring (auditing) engineering processes including compliance to the Design Organisation Handbook and EASA Part 21J
* Planning, managing and conducting internal audits of the engineering design function, including the management of follow-up activities to ensure closure of corrective action plans,
* Planning, managing and conducting audits of engineering suppliers/services
* Support process owners in verifying the effectiveness of the corrective actions
* Producing reports to management, highlighting any trends in findings and making recommendations for improving performance,
* Work on any ad-hoc related tasks as directed by the management team
* B.Sc. / M.Sc. / PhD in engineering or similar degree desirable
* In-depth experience with process models (V-Model etc.), aviation processes, ARP4754 and EASA Part 21 J required
* Experience in DO160 / 254 / 178 is beneficial
* Experience with requirement management tools like DOORS, Jira, Jama, Cradle or similar
* Experience in Quality beneficial
* Experience in planning, managing and conducting audits of engineering departments or suppliers
* Experience in project management, leading and building a team of engineers
* Experience of Monitoring processes required with Part 21 would be a benefit
* Clear communicator and team player
* Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
* High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
* Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
* Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at (COMPANY NAME):
Our HQ is designed to make working at (COMPANY NAME) as comfortable as possible. We've got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it's also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we're big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we've invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we'll support you on every step of your journey.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.