Description du poste:
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content. By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, GSG enables advertisers to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. GSG operates 100+ digital assets with the world's leading publishers, helping them to monetize by delivering products, recommendations, cashback and discounts to consumers.
Founded in 2012, GSG's fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month. By aggregating the editorial curation and distribution of Commerce Content on one unique technology stack, GSG is transforming the way consumers buy, brands sell, and digital publishers earn - one transaction at a time.
We are currently looking for a Big Data Architect to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in our headquarters in Munich. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
* Design and implement the source of truth in a data driven company with billions of events and millions of transactions coming from a variety of products deployed across the globe
* Evaluate, build and implement Data Lake systems using AWS standard services: S3, EMR, EC2, Glue, Kinesis, Athena, etc.
* Generally evaluate and building of data engineering strcutures
* Implement services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
* Take the leadership of large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
* Become a valuable part of a team of highly-skilled engineers dedicated to integrating the various sources of data needed for analytical purposes
* At least 4 years hands-on experience in Data Architecture, (Data-)Engineering, or related fields
* Proven experience in development ETL, data flows and processing Data at scale
* Experience implementing services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
* Experience with Python or Java is a plus
* Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
* Deep knowledge of MapReduce/Hadoop, Spark and Flink is a big plus
* Knowledge in some or all of the following technologies is a plus: Hive, Presto, NoSql, Kafka, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
* Agile mindset and Enthusiasm & passion to design/develop data-driven products
* Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
* Work with the largest media publishers of the world
* Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group network
* Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing coffee
* Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbecues and Oktoberfest
* Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits