Description du poste:
These will be your responsibilities
* Initiates, reviews and analyses maintenance project requests, assess the business cases and drive the projects through to completion
* Run and implement projects which improve either the core capabilities or the KPIs for M&R
* Together with the M&R Regional Managers - set up and ensure high quality workshop standards and systems are in place to measure and optimise the KPIs
* Pepares status reports on projects, makes recommendations and presentations verbally, in writing, graphically or in other formats when necessary
* Communicate and collaborate on cross functional projects with departments throughout the organisation - Operations, Supply Chain, Expansion etc.
* Own and develop, when necessary, all the technical documentation for multiple models of vehicles -Specifications, SOPs and BOMs
* Collect and funnel vehicle design feedback on part/vehicle reliability and accessibility (for M&R) from the regions
You're offering these qualifications and experience
BS/MS degree in Mechatronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* 2-5 years in engineering project management
* You are able to work in a high pressure environment with competing demands, adapt to changing priorities and process continously changing information
* Highly proficient in tools such as Excel, Powerpoint.
* Desired but not a must - experience with CAD modelling software
* Your communication skills are excellent (written and verbal) in English
What we offer
* Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-mobility industry
* Space for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact in one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
* Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-scooters (and e-mopeds) and participation in our ESOP Program
* Expect a first class company onboarding and regular Team Events
* International colleagues from all over the World and an inclusive company culture
* Initiatives and programs such Women @TIER and social Re-insertion programs for fair employment
* A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
* Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this position!
* Tier's vision is to lead the way towards seamless and sustainable mobility - joyful for everyone. Together with public and private organizations, we rethink urban transportation and reshape our cities' landscapes by offering easy-accessible and affordable mobility services.
* The Maintenance and Repair is a diverse team comprised of passionate and fast thinking engineers, mechanics and technicians. The team plays highly significant and hand-on role to ensure that all Tier vehicles are safe and reliable for everyone to enjoy a sustainable ride