Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany DevOps Docker Kubernetes Security
What keeps you at your current job? Is it a sense of calling or is it simply to pay the bills? What if your mission was to transform an age-old sector and immediately improve the lives of millions of refugees around the world?
We are looking for a future colleague who can support us in developing, maintaining, and expanding our Kubernetes-based cloud infrastructure. While we definitely appreciate a high level of knowledge and expertise, we are also open to self-learners with the willingness and motivation to master the intricacies of modern DevOps.
The opportunity to lead the humanitarian sector into a tech-accelerated model of aid delivery is massive yet extremely rewarding. Are you ready for the challenge?
Some of the core tasks:
* Maintenance and upkeep of our Kubernetes (Staging + Production) clusters
* Administration tasks on Azure related to the allocation of resources
* Ongoing updates to ensure adherence to best practices and standards (CIS Benchmark) with a focus on security
* (Docker) Containerization of in-house / third-party applications
* Writing manifests / managing automated deployment of applications stacks to our Kubernetes clusters
* Setup / Maintenance of automated CI / CD workflows
* Management of application data backup / restore on our Kubernetes clusters
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
* Basic to Expert level understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of cloud infrastructure best-practices
* Security-first approach to cloud deployment
* Ability to produce well-written technical documentation.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts and understand technical requirements
* Demonstrated experience in at least one programming language (preferably Python or Java)
* Your work will help 1xxx0+ (COMPANY NAME) employees improve the lives of millions of displaced people around the globe.
* Contribute to shaping (COMPANY NAME)\\\'s tech infrastructure which will enable us to use cutting-edge technology.
* Work in a small, agile, and quirky team where you\\\'re constantly challenged to learn and set the bar higher.
How to apply
For the full job description: https://txxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxp