Description du poste:
ABOUT THE TEAM
(COMPANY NAME) does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of (COMPANY NAME), working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at (COMPANY NAME) will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on (COMPANY NAME)'s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of a newly created decentralised team with the goal of streamlining processes across the organisation.
In every organisation processes are at the core of structure and efficiency. The team remit is to define, develop, optimize and document optimal processes within the whole organisation to enable (COMPANY NAME) exponential growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Define, Design and Optimize processes across the organisation
* Scale the business through standardisation
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
* Experience in a process driven environment
* Familiarity with concepts like Value Stream Mapping, Lean Production, Operations Research and Mechanism Design
* Knowledge and experience with implementation of optimisation and simulation models
* B.S/M.S in Operations Research, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer science or other quantitative related fields
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of advanced statistics, mathematical programming (deterministic, stochastic, constrained), analysis of algorithms and computational complexity
* Know how to code in any of the following: SQL, R, Python, Ruby, Julia, Spark, SAS
We are hiring remotely in the following countries - Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal (you must already be located in country of application). Please note benefits vary for each country.
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
* Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
* All the latest tech you need
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription