Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany Airflow data architecture data modelling Data Warehouse DWH ETL Looker Python Redshift Salesforce Snowplow
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the (COMPANY NAME) platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
As a DWH Engineer in our BI team, you will have the technical ownership of our Data Warehouse and will need to take architecture decisions and find engineering solutions for scalability. Furthermore, you will design end to end ETLs, implement data modelling solutions and build a data infrastructure that enables our BI Analysts and Business Stakeholders to take meaningful data-driven decisions.
Ensuring data consistency, quality, and availability will be one of your main goals and, based on your strong business sense, you will align the data architecture with our business needs and goals towards helping the business make better informed decisions every day.
You will be responsible for the technical specification of our projects and the creation of projects to improve and maintain our infrastructure. As a part of your day-to-day job, you will leverage modern technologies and tools (AWS Redshift, Snowplow, Airflow, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) and collaborate with our Infrastructure & Data Platform team to establish a setup that pushes us to the next level.
You are also part of the Data Engineering Guild which is an internal group of professionals from various data teams that regularly meet to share knowledge and learn together.
* Strong drive to understand and drive the business meaning and impact of data.
* Completed studies - preferably with a focus on statistics, mathematics, computer engineering or a related field.
* Experience as a Data Warehouse Engineer in Business Intelligence or similar.
* Experience managing large amounts of data in an efficient and scalable process.
* Familiarity with best practices for data architecture.
* Passion for clean code (solid principles) and you are experienced with writing unit tests.
* Exposure to Redshift or other comparable DWH technologies is required, as well as with ETL systems.
* Experience with Python for ETL.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an eye for details.
* Ability to work in a fast and practically oriented environment.
* Clear and structured communication of ideas.
* Excellent English communication skills (German not required).
* Knowledge of Docker/ECS
* Knowledge of Linux platforms and scripting capabilities (bash)
* Knowledge of Airflow or another orchestration tool
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
* Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
* Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
* Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
* High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
* Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
* Secure Job: Over 1'000 large clients, proven business model & over 20MEUR financing
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, remote work possibilities and more
* Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
* Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us