Description du poste:
We're looking for a motivated and driven Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Connected Vehicle team.
This team works closely with Traffic Control, Customer Care, FlixTrain and Offline Product to automate communications with drivers and customers throughout any given Flix journey. It's a new team, formed early this year, who's been developing the first iterations of the Connected Vehicle product. In this team you'll have the chance to contribute to the early stages of a product with which you can grow.
If you're interested in automation, connectivity and computer vision, and looking for a team where you can contribute to a tangible product, read on:
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You'll participate in solving different Computer Vision tasks: object detection, object tracking, etc
* You'll provide consultation, specifications, estimates, and solutions for computer vision systems
* You'll work on and improve existing algorithms, solve challenging optimization problems
* You'll implement best practices for machine learning models as well as monitoring their performance in production
* You'll develop clean, high-performance, production code and document it in our knowledge base
* You'll be working with your team in sprints within an agile environment
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* You have experience with Computer Vision
* You're proficient in Python and Python data stacks
* You're a computer scientist, you love algorithms and the mathematics behind it
* You're a non-dogmatic engineer who's open to exploring new languages and tech stacks
* Your interest is not just on building solutions, but also on what happens to the data afterwards
* You collaborate well with others and enjoy working in a team setting
* You express yourself well when having technical conversations with non-technical people
* You enjoy working in an agile environment within an autonomous team
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility - A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit