Description du poste:
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Backend Engineer to sit within our development team at our offices based in Berlin.
We've hired some of the most talented engineers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we're keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that's where you come in.
What you'll be doing
*The work will focus mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems.
* Projects will include building mobile APIs, developing micro services to evolve our architecture, and perfecting a number of systems that our business depend on, like risk management, fraud detection, payment processing for example.
* Our technology stack is based predominantly on Java 11 on the backend.
* There is an opportunity to introduce Kotlin for new components.
* We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Fluency with Java or Kotlin
* 3 years (or above) experience in back-end development
* Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
* Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
* Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Flexible working hours