Description du poste:
Want to be a hero? - Join the #1 Global Leader in online food ordering and delivery!
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Consumer team to create an easy and personalised ordering experience for our customers. If you're a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
You will be joining the Automation Infrastructure team, responsible for developing advanced automation infrastructure solutions and stable test automation set up to enable teams to deliver quickly and with high quality.
You will be responsible for the test automation of mobile clients, iOS & Android.
* Automate and maintain functional test scripts and other test artifacts like test data, data validation for mobile clients (iOS/Android).
* Design and develop automation framework-level solutions to improve framework and advance it.
* Develop algorithm-based test automation solutions aimed at making tests faster, more stable, and smart.
* Maintain configurations and workflows in the CI/CD pipeline.
* Liaison with development team to assist with troubleshooting and help ensure end-to-end quality, process compliance, and issue resolution
* Review pull requests with an eye on test automation best practices.
* Participate in Design Meetings performed by the team to derive TA solutions.
Your heroic skills
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
* Ability to take an end-to-end approach to getting things done.
* Experience automating test cases for both native iOS and Android applications using Espresso and XCUI; or similar frameworks like Appium or Calabash.
* Experience in mobile tools: simulators, Android Studio, Xcode.
* Strong foundation in test automation design patterns, best practices, and approaches.
* Excellent problem solving and algorithmic thinking skills.
* Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
* Foundation in github or similar version control tools.
* Experience in test scenarios design and test verification.
* Practical experience in Java or Swift; or equivalent OOP language.
* Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI.
Nice to have
* Knowledge in Mobile CI/CD pipeline and tools such as Bitrise.
* Experience with third-party tools/frameworks for AI-based testing and reporting.
* Experience with administering infrastructure tools such as docker containers and CI/CD servers, device farms.
* Knowledge of Machine learning and AI-based concepts.
* Knowledge of mobile development frameworks, ecosystem, and tools.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* English is our working language, and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
(COMPANY NAME) Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We're looking forward to your application