Description du poste:
As an Influencer Marketing Coordinator, you are building relationships with influencers in the French market. You are using both your communication and negotiation skills as well as your passion for Instagram to drive sales and build a world class brand together with us.
* Driving traffic and sales to (COMPANY NAME) through scouting and building relations with influencers in the French market
* Identifying performing influencers based on solid prerequisites to help grow (COMPANY NAME)'s influencers portfolio
* Managing a high volume of collaborations with influencers from outreach and negotiation to posting and performance analysis
* Assisting (COMPANY NAME) in increasing its brand awareness in the French market to become the leading curated and inspirational wall art destination
* Monitoring and analysing the French market performance in terms of ROI, reach, engagement and community growth and convert these analytical insights into innovative concepts and ideas
* Collecting Influencer Marketing know-how, develop best practices and channel learnings back to the Influencer Marketing team
* Preferably, first working experience in a creative, dynamic and digital environment: Influencer Marketing, Sales or Social Media
* Deep understanding of the French influencer market and social media trends
* Comfortable with working towards ambitious and challenging targets and deadlines
* Innovative & result-driven with a strong sense of responsibility
* Strong prioritisation and problem-solving skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Oral and written French skills on a native speaker level and very good English skills
Our renovated factory-floor office is flooded with light, filled with plants, and sits on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg-just a stone's throw away from the river Spree and Markthalle Neun. We have an open feedback culture with biannual appraisals while offering internal training and workshops for personal and professional development.
Our international team is made up of 27 nationalities and proudly boasts two dogs-English is our lingua franca, but you'll hear lots of languages (and the odd woof) around the office. Our kitchen sports a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work wind-down time and random moments of celebration. In addition to enjoying 30% discount on all (COMPANY NAME) art, our employees also benefit from a range of partnerships including reduced membership at the Urban Sports Club.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV