Description du poste:
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+ our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As a Product Manager (f/m/d) in the Marketing Engineering Team you will have a direct impact on (COMPANY NAME)' marketing performance. In this role you will be designing, building, optimizing and maintaining services and tools which we use to generate job ads, analyze and control marketing performance as well as integrate with marketing partners (such as job boards or Facebook). You will have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional team of Marketing Managers and Developers helping to translate business needs into software requirements and roadmaps. You will manage the backlog and proactively drive our agile development process by making data-backed decisions that are based on relevant KPI-metrics and defined goals. On your way, you will get mentored and supported by an experienced Product Manager who is leading the team.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture.
What you can contribute.
* You use data, testing, and prototyping for new and established Marketing channels to optimize the acquisition of job seekers via different Performance Marketing channels
* You implement scalable methods of measurement and performance tracking
* You design, build, improve and maintain (together with the Senior PO and the team) tools/services that
* generate job ads
* help to analyze Marketing performance
* provide integrations with our Marketing partners
* help our Marketing Managers and the Customer Success team internally
* You have a great impact on Marketing performance
* You have a quick and efficient feedback loop with stakeholders (Developers and Marketing Managers within the team)
* You face and solve Performance Marketing challenges as well as scalability challenges
What you need to bring.
* 1-2 years experience in Product Management, Project Management or relevant experience on tech projects
* Pragmatic, can-do attitude (you like to dive deep and get things done)
* Analytical skills: ability to define KPIs to measure the success of a project, ability to come up with hypotheses to validate business ideas
* An interest in the fast paced field of Marketing Technology (MarTech)
* The ability to take complex problems and break them down to find simple solutions
* Willingness to learn new technical concepts and apply them
* You like to write and maintain well structured documentation
* Willingness to learn and grow professionally
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a relevant field of study
* Experience in Data Analysis (e.g. any of: SQL, Tableau, Looker, Excel)
* Experience in Online Marketing (Search, Display or Social Media)
* Coding experience (any language)
* Hands-on experience in connecting to APIs and/or integrating with 3rd parties
What our employees also like about us:
* Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
* Secure Job: Over 1'500 customers, proven business model & over 20MEUR financing
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
* Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
* Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
* High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us