Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany ASO Growth Hacking Mobility SEO
Thanks for taking a look at the job description for Growth Marketer! We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our growth team for (COMPANY NAME) Ride.
What is (COMPANY NAME)?
People and goods move inefficiently today because actionable information is missing. At (COMPANY NAME), we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world's most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and technology!
What will I be doing?
* As part of the Growth team, you will be in charge of bringing (COMPANY NAME) Ride to new markets, fully responsible for all marketing-related activities
* Develop and roll-out growth hacks, marketing campaigns and lead optimization projects
* Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition and engagement campaigns
* Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
* Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities
* Manage ASO and SEO
* Work closely with our product and engineering team to maximize the impact of growth initiatives
What sort of person are we looking for?
* You have 2 to 3+ years of in-depth growth and conversion optimization experience, ideally with mobile apps
* You have a strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
* You have an outstanding data-driven mindset, you live and breathe performance analytics
* You are an extremely self-driven, highly professional personality with utmost expectations towards yourself and your work
* You have solid project management skills, especially the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
* You are a creative, unconventional problem-solver with hands-on attitude
and work experience in a demanding high-growth environment
* You have experience managing marketing channels, OOH experience is a plus
* You are proficient with common marketing tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, WordPress, Photoshop or Mailchimp
* You are fluent in English and German. Other languages are a plus
* You are willing to occasionally travel for work
What do we offer in return?
As a member of the (COMPANY NAME) team, you'll have access to:
* Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can
* A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community
* An open-minded and fun work environment
* Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects
* Truly unique work environment in Berlin's leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery
* Work equipment according to your preferences
* A 1,000 EUR training budget per year, entirely at your disposal
* Flexible working hours incl. home office option
* A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, free team lunches, and more…
More About (COMPANY NAME)
If you're really, really, really, really excited to learn more then please check out our About us page, which includes more information about who we are, what we do and our culture.
Please use the link provided to apply