Description du poste:
In recent years we have attracted millions of new users and built up our direct communication skills e.g. via email marketing and notifications across all platforms. TV streaming is the future of TV and engagement, retention as well as reactivation of our users is of increasing importance for (COMPANY NAME). For all of this the Junior Customer Relationship Manager (f/m/x) has a vital role at (COMPANY NAME).
Therefore we are looking for someone with passion for data, testing and the ability to learn quickly. As Junior CRM you will join the marketing team, consisting of seven highly committed marketing professionals working in Berlin and Zurich. You are responsible to execute the multichannel direct communication to our users in Germany and Switzerland (email, push notification, in-app message) and work closely with the existing Customer Relationship Marketing Manager.
If you are looking for space for creativity and ideas, for an atmosphere of continuous learning and the possibility to become a specialist or even an expert, the (COMPANY NAME) marketing team is the right place for you. We have a culture of hunting opportunities, embracing mistakes as a measure of learning and a very cooperative style of working together.
* Research and prioritise weekly TV content for recommendations
* Write emails und mobile messages for live TV and on-demand content recommendations and product updates
* Decide on best channels and customer segments for marketing messages
* Build (multi) message flows in order to achieve set conversion goals
* Monitor and analyze direct communication performance
* A/B test message variants in order to improve performance
* Implement of marketing campaigns and promotions in direct user communication
* Collaborate with CRM Manager in achieving the marketing objectives
* Analytical and data driven mindset
* Written communication with strong copywriting and messaging skills (German native language level)
* Strong team player and sensitive to budgets and deadlines
* Open to learn and try new things
* Eager to set and achieve goals
* Basic knowledge of HTML
* Bonus: 1st experience with multichannel marketing plattform
* Bonus: French at a professional level
* Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
* Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
* Flat hierarchies and open door policy
* Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
* Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
* Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
The B2C team
The B2C team is the most cross-functional team at (COMPANY NAME). Whether it's performance marketing, SEO, content, CRM, social media, public relations, licensing, placement and sale of online ad inventory or customer support - we work enthusiastically to fulfil our mission: To position (COMPANY NAME) as the best alternative to traditional TV broadcasting.
We translate the company's goals into long-term strategies and daily challenges. We operate in a very dynamic and competitive environment and are always looking for creative ways to get people excited about (COMPANY NAME) and keep them as satisfied customers permanently on our TV streaming platform. Interdisciplinary cooperation and out of the box thinking are very important to us and we are looking for team players, networkers and inspiring characters who love TV streaming like us.
We are (COMPANY NAME) (COMPANY NAME) enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV. JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM