Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany Digital Marketing Marketing Analytics Paid Social Social Media Marketing
As a Paid Social Manager you will be a part of a highly advanced and talented paid social team that is responsible for performance of all paid social channels across 14+ countries, multiple brands and platforms. You will have an influence on team performance KPIs and will be responsible for paid social campaign management across several brands and/or countries.
What you'll do
* Own performance for your markets as well as other projects (such as for example incrementality testing, ROAS bidding or new automation initiatives)
* Develop and innovate together with you team best-in-class paid social tactics and strategies
* Collaborate with our internal stakeholders and external partners, including BI team, Design team, local teams as well as our partners in Facebook, Smartly, Pinterest and other platforms and agencies.
What you'll bring
* You have at least 2 years of work experience in online marketing with a strong focus and performance track record on/in paid social.
* You are highly analytical and data driven
* You have advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Excel as well as usual analytical tools such as Google Analytics. Knowledge of Smarty, SQL or python are a strong plus.
* You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with pivoting quickly and delivering against moving targets and goals.
What we offer
* Healthy discount on weekly (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the (COMPANY NAME) Academy
* A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
* Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines
* The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting (COMPANY NAME) with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About (COMPANY NAME).
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table