Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany Country Manager Manager music Online Marketing
Who are we?
(COMPANY NAME) was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn't just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace - and we've already fought for this to happen. That's why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It's as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.
What do we offer?
(COMPANY NAME) has an exciting job opportunity for a marketing professional who wants to help musicians reach their audience. You will be part of our Global Marketing team, and will be responsible for all marketing activities across a portfolio of countries (Italy and Eastern Europe), with your main focus on growing our Italian market.
What are we looking for?
Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for an Italian-speaking Country Manager (100%, Monday - Friday). The position includes, amongst other things:
* Own your marketing budget, working with the Marketing Operations team to allocate resources for each channel to reach revenue targets.
* Continuously increase the organic search performance of your market.
* Analyse and review your individual countries, adapting marketing strategies to build sustainable growth across your portfolio.
* Develop & execute effective marketing plans for your portfolio of countries & report on performance
* Understanding of sustainable growth tactics, with a focus on insightful and accurate analysis.
* Work with influencers, media & 3rd parties to grow our organic link portfolio.
* Keep abreast of industry trends in your region and be able to identify potential risks and opportunities within the industry and from new or existing competitors
* Own, nurture and develop professional relationships with key customers, understand their business and needs
* Create and execute effective language content translations where required.
Salary: 30k per year + up to 250EUR performance bonus per month
* Native Italian speaker with excellent written and verbal Italian skills
* Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus.
* You have a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience and can demonstrate prior examples of where you have met KPI's and targets.
* Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help our customers, even in tough situations
* Detail oriented and highly analytical, experience using Google Analytics, Excel, (or similar platforms).
* Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising platform (or similar).
* Music industry experience is a plus
Why work for us?
* Highly motivated, international team of music lovers and marketing professionals.
* High degree of autonomy, with a coaching approach from management.
* Regular, scheduled feedback.
* Flexible working times and the option to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
* Centrally located, modern office in the beautiful "Bergmannkiez" (Kreuzberg)
* Regular Team Events and lunches, as well as Friday Beers (and the occasional Caipi)
* Monthly pay bonus for achieving company revenue targets.
If you have got a strong acumen for digital marketing and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we'd love to hear from you