Description du poste:
Epic is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing Operations Manager (Community Manager) to help connect gaming fans from all over the world with the amazing titles published on the (COMPANY NAME) store. The ideal candidate will have experience building and engaging communities around a game on multiple platforms and be well-versed within a wide array of social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
* Planning and executing exciting community engagement initiatives for our players both locally and globally
* Engaging with our players across Fortnite and other (COMPANY NAME) titles through all relevant communication channels
* Support regional marketing campaign execution in local markets
* Being a public representative of Epic in community channels
* Identifying and building productive long-term relationships with key influencers across a variety of online platforms
* Work with internal teams and external partners to enable online and offline community activations
* Manage a team of young and highly motivated Community Managers, providing coaching, feedback and help them grow
* Providing support for (COMPANY NAME) events, including Esports tournaments.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
* Experienced gamer, passionate about multiple game genres
* Well-versed in key social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, reddit, YouTube)
* Great written and verbal communication skills (will be writing in communications channels and may also create content blogs, etc.)
* Solid project management skills, you know how to build and manage a roadmap with deadlines and deliverables
* Familiarity with content creator space (YouTube, Twitch)
* You communicate fluently in English (written and verbal) and you master all the relevant communications platforms
* Ability to prioritize the high number of tasks that will always be on their plate
* Some direct experience managing a community
* Experience creating and sourcing content
* You can lead and grow junior professionals
* Experience managing a variety of social media channels
If you're tech-savvy and passionate about social communities, then we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
(COMPANY NAME) deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here