Description du poste:
For our passionate team in Berlin, we are looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager who can help scale up and manage our influencer program in both Sweden and Denmark.
As the channel manager, you will be responsible for overall customer growth through channel innovation and optimisation. You will be using your knowledge of the local influencer landscape and our customer insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition campaigns and help improve the overall ROI of the channel.
What you'll do
* Serve as the primary channel manager for influencer marketing across our Nordic markets (Sweden / Denmark)
* Manage influencer performance campaigns from beginning to end, which includes:
* Identify, select, and reach out to suitable talents to work with in our campaigns
* Negotiate and maintain long term collaborations with our influencers
* Create briefs, approve content, and set up a clear activation plan for the campaign
* Observe and analyse industry trends in order to build up our long term influencer channel strategy
* Take a strategic and analytical approach to managing to the channel to meet CPA, ROI and budget goals
What you'll bring
* 1+ years in influencer marketing - either with an advertiser or an agency
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields
* Strong understanding of the local influencer marketing landscape
* Experience as a project or campaign manager on large scale projects
* Experience with influencer platforms, databases or tools
* Demonstrated experience in a performance marketing based role, which entails growing, scaling and optimising channels in a high growth environment in a data-driven way
* Strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
* Highly self motivated individual with a hands-on mentality
* Fluency in English
* Requirement: Fluency in Swedish and/or Danish
What we offer
* Healthy discount on weekly (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the (COMPANY NAME) Academy
* A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
* Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines
* The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting (COMPANY NAME) with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About (COMPANY NAME).
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
Are you up for a challenge