Description du poste:
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That's why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we've been building a visual sales tool now used by over 95,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we've raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our ten global offices. So, what do you say - are you ready to join us?
As our sales CRM software continues to grow both in functionality and popularity and with our recent acquisition of an email marketing platform, our need for outstanding copy has increased. No two days will look exactly the same, and you'll have the opportunity to work on texts read by thousands of people around the world.
What you'll do:
* Collaborate with people across the company to create copy for all kinds of marketing assets including paid ads, email sequences, search engine marketing and more
* Create texts from scratch as well as proofread and edit copy written by others
* Independently manage and prioritize your tasks from start to finish
* Work with company guidelines and tone of voice principles to achieve consistency across channels
* Help evolve and update company writing guidelines
* Work with publishers, visual artists and localization specialists to make sure your texts are properly translated and look great in their final form
* Find ways to put your unique spin on texts to delight readers
You should have:
* Fluency in English (it's a plus if you're a native speaker and/or have experience writing in American English)
* An excellent command of the English language and an eagle eye when it comes to proofreading
* At least two years of experience writing a range of texts like ads, emails and long-form articles and a portfolio of published work
* Great people, communication, organizational, and time management skills
* Experience writing interesting yet easily-understandable texts that are localized or read by an international audience is a plus
* Knowledge of the sales, SaaS or CRM software industries is a plus
* A degree in marketing, English, writing, communication or a related field is a plus
What you'll get:
* A value-driven work environment where people come first
* A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
* Extra vacation days as a tenure benefit
* The chance to grow as a writer with passionate and motivated team members supporting you
* A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
* Excellent work-life balance
* International team with offices in Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Tallinn and Tartu
Do you have a knack for making messaging hit home and getting big ideas down on paper? If so, we might have just the thing for you.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application