Description du poste:
What responsibilities are you going to have?
Vistaprint enables millions of small business owners and self-employed professionals around the world to create professional marketing materials. As a Customer Care Specialist at Vistaprint we will trust you to make the right decisions for our customers to consistently exceed their expectations and make their business more successful. Whether by phone, e-mail or chat - your mission is to provide inspiring and tailored guidance, advice and consultation to our customers. This entails helping them with all aspects of ordering, assisting them with creative design and providing marketing advice specific to their business.
What do you need to bring to the table?
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Empathy and the ability to adopt our customers' perspectives
* Strong interest in eCommerce and marketing and a passion for print and design
* A truly customer-centric mindset and the unbreakable desire to provide the best solution, service and guidance possible to our customers
* Native speaker level in Dutch
* At least intermediate computer skills including knowledge of WWW and e-mail programs
* Regular and reliable presence is essential
* Previous experience in customer service is beneficial
What do we have to offer?
* An enthusiastic (high performing) team with a common goal and a dedicated Team Coach at your side to support your development
* An appreciative atmosphere, the opportunity to make your own decisions as well as open and direct communication
* Above-average starting salary with a potential to grow, an annual holiday entitlement of 28-32 days and an attractive benefit package including a free BVG ticket
* Comprehensive paid 4-week training phase as a start, as well as regular coaching and training phases afterwards; versatile development opportunities within and outside your team
* Reliable, weekly rotating shift system (Mon. - Fri. 8 - 21, Sat. 9 - 18, max. 5 days a week) with shift times scheduled well in advance; full-time and part-time positions (min. 30h/ week)
* Opportunity to work from home occasionally
* Convenient location - you'll find us in the heart of Berlin, about 10 minutes walking distance from the S-Bahn station Berlin-Tiergarten
What you can expect from our selection process?
Typically, we first get to know each other in a 20 to 30 minutes conversation on the phone. If this goes well, we'll invite you to our office for a more comprehensive interview, a tour through our office and the opportunity to meet your potential Team Coach and colleagues. All through the process we aim at being transparent and authentic and we invite you to do the same.
Have we sparked your interest? We are looking forward to your application to email@example.com. Your point of contact is Alyssa Majoor.
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram or our Career Page to find out more about who we are
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||22 Nov 2020|
|Secteur:||TIC / Informatique|