Description du poste:
Under the authority of the HR Coordinator Germany, you will support the team:
* working within strategic HR projects, e.g. mutualizing HR organization, etc.
* organizing meetings
* collecting information from German SG entities and refining it
* liaising with SG Group Paris
* preparing minutes, presentations, reports or project follow ups
* supporting by administrating day to day issues
* taking care of the German project management
* managing and evolving the common German training programs
Profil requis du candidat:
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hamburg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see http://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/.
Graduated from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Human Resources.
A previous experience in HR project management will be a plus.
You are fluent in English and in German.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English