Description du poste:
The Safety Data Retrieval Team provides outputs of the safety database to various customers within Global Patient Safety. You will act as an interface between our customers (physicians and operational units) and IT team members. Hence, you understand the medical and scientific questions of our teams and translate them into technical requirements for database search strategies. You can understand and improve complex SQL statements and deliver measurable improvements by automating and optimizing existing operations and tools. You will develop innovative methods to analyze, evaluate, and present pharmacovigilance data. You will support the query operations by creating and quality checking database outputs.
If you are a curious mind with combined expertise in data science and biological sciences, you are a great candidate for us.
Who you are:
* Master's Degree in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Data Sciences or Computer Science
* Expert in programming languages (SQL/PLSQL, Visual Basic for Applications, Python, R, or similar)
* Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
* Solid understanding of reporting and visualization software (IBM Cognos Analytics, Spotfire or similar)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience with pharmacovigilance databases (ARISg, Argus Safety) is a plus
* Fluent spoken and written English, good language skills in German is a plus
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday