Description du poste:
Are you a talented and experienced Recruiter looking for an opportunity to join one of Europe's leading brands within the mobility industry? Do you have a real passion for finding the best talents, excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail? You truly care about a great candidate experience and would you like to be part of a great and warmly-welcoming team?
FREE NOW is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter (m/f/d) to help manage our further business development. In this position you will cover the full life-cycle recruiting for different business areas.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for recruiting, partnering with hiring managers, candidate relationships and continuously optimising the recruiting function as a whole. You should be someone who takes responsibility and initiative and moves at a fast pace. In addition to day-to-day recruitment delivery and business partnering, you will also have the opportunity to play a key role in strategic project work, driving continuous improvement to our processes and the candidate/manager experience.
* Manage the entire recruitment process, including posting, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment testing and providing sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection
* Partner with hiring managers to drive international recruitment efforts and provide guidance throughout the whole hiring process
* You recruit for open and planned positions for different departments and create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify and hire the most qualified candidates
* Proactively search for and build relationships with suitable candidates to establish a pipeline for future roles
* Extend job offers; ensure appropriate correspondence and counsel managers regarding hiring practices and procedures
* Ensure that every candidate has a great understanding of who we are and what we do
* Strong experience in full life-cycle recruiting, preferably in international businesses
* Ability to take initiative and work independently
* Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations
* Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems are beneficial
* Fluent English language skills, another language is a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals - that's why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let's grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you're welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? xxxx9; Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
The FREE NOW Group is the ride-hailing and multimodal vertical of the mobility joint venture from the BMW Group and the Daimler AG. It consists of the ride-hailing services FREE NOW (formerly (COMPANY NAME), ten European markets), beat (Greece and 5 Latin American markets) and kapten (3 European markets) as well as the micro-mobility service hive (E-Scooters and E-Bikes).
The FREE NOW Group currently operates in more than 150 cities across Europe and Latin America and serves more than 40 million passengers and over 900.000 drivers. FREE NOW works with 2.100 employees from 75 nations in 35 offices. Marc Berg is CEO of the FREE NOW Group, Eckart Diepenhorst is responsible for the operational business of the FREE NOW service as CEO FREE NOW Europe