Description du poste:
About (COMPANY NAME)
We're on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world's best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we've grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an 'excellent' Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
(COMPANY NAME) is backed by some of Europe's most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2023 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
About the role
Our fast paced and ambitious People team is dedicated to giving every employee at (COMPANY NAME) a 'wow' experience, in our efforts to become a Top 10 scale up to work for. We are looking for a People Partner to join our growing team working across our 4 territories (UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal).
Reporting to the Lead People Partner, this is a unique and exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping (COMPANY NAME)'s growth as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to both the business's leadership team and its employees.
* Deliver exceptional support to your client group by becoming an expert in their departments, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with tailored strategic support to reach their goals.
* Work across our three pillars of People Partnering (Performance, Delivery & Execution, Engagement) to enable, elevate, and empower our employees and leaders.
* Provide efficient and effective solutions to problems raised to you by stakeholders in a discreet and timely manner.
* Drive a high performance culture through effective performance management processes (including processes such as talent mapping, performance reviews).
* Be on the ground in Germany to support the market and bring them on the (COMPANY NAME) journey so they feel embedded into (COMPANY NAME).
* Support growth and development practices through guiding organisational design, succession planning, and learning and development.
* Gather insights through collecting data and transform these into evidence based initiatives / findings to aid continuous improvement.
* Handle Employee Relations cases with support on more complex cases from Lead People Partner.
* Collaborate and deliver a range of exciting People projects that vary based on company needs.
* Guide change management initiatives within the business providing clarity and reassurance throughout.
* Collaborate with our People team centres of excellence including People Operations, Talent Acquisition, and Culture & Inclusion to provide insights to the team, and advertise and advocate for overall People strategy outside of the team.
* Build a feedback loop with your client group so that you are able to act as an employee voice.
* Working with the Culture and Inclusion manager to build targeted engagement plans and embed inclusive and equitable practices.
💰 Attractive salary
⬆️ Develop your skills with a great feedback culture
📈 Option of company shares
🏖 28 Holidays
We offer and live "new work"
👩🏻💻 Innovative & diverse work in the heart of Munich
💻 Latest technology: MacBook or Windows? Your choice!
⏰ Flexible working hours
🎒 Hybrid work: worke remotely up to 3 days a week
🏠 Homeoffice Budget: equip your homeoffice with up to 550,-EUR
🛳 Workation? oh yes! work up to 4 weeks from anywhere in the world
🚲 Bike to work with your personal job-bike subscription (partly sponsored)
💪🏻 Work out with Urban Sports (partly sponsored)
🍎 Perfect work-life balance with great snacks in the office and the best espresso of the city
Wanna join? Apply here
Profil requis du candidat:
* Great communicator who can flex their style and approach to suit the stakeholder you're talking to.
* Relationship builder who can put people at ease, gain trust, and take a genuine interest in understanding and supporting the person you're talking to.
* Possess high emotional intelligence which gives you the ability to understand, and manage sensitive situations effectively.
* Strategic thinker who can take into account the needs of the company now, and in 6 / 12 / 18 months time.
* Natural leader who can inspire and guide others.
* Collaborator who can work with their team and business and understands that we win and lose together.
* Change navigator who can remain calm and be a stable pillar in a time of flux.
* DE&I advocate who can apply a lens to every situation to ensure we are always taking into account each individual and their background.
Please note: We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've listed in this posting, so we'd encourage you to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not an exact match. Ideally you'll:
* Have worked in a fast-paced (ideally tech) business.
* Have worked as a competent People Partner within a People team.
* Have used data and anecdotal evidence to influence business decisions.
* Have technical knowledge (i.e. employment law) - we don't expect you to know everything but you'll have a base level understanding and are curious to learn more
|Site web de l'entreprise
|01 Dec 2023
|Internet / Nouveaux Médias