Description du poste:
As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible."
As part of the Danone Group, our Specialized Nutrition Division stands for expertise in the field of healthy nutrition for babies/infants and medical dietetic treatment for all ages. This division includes the two companies Milupa Nutricia GmbH and Nutricia GmbH in Frankfurt am Main and Erlangen.
Become part of our powerful team and take your next career steps with us!
Support our Danone Team from one of our many DANONE locations in D-A-CH as
Digital Manager D-A-CH (m/f/d)
* Lead all technology related projects for Danone ´s Specialized Nutrition Division in the D-A-CH Region
* In this role you will coordinate external & internal partners and manage the agency relationship
* You will work in close collaboration with global Danone teams to ensure consistency and synergies globally and locally.
* Translating Tech into Marketing and vice versa
* Responsibility for managing associated budget
* Managing a Junior Manager (m/f/d)
* Successfully completed studies in economics, marketing or comparable
* 2 years experience in technical project management methods like waterfall and scrum project management
* Entrepreneurial thinking as well as responsible work style
* Strategic thinking paired with pragmatic implementation skills
* Professional appearance, very good communication and presentation skills
* Business-fluent in German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage
* Monthly subsidy to support the costs of public transportation or travel expenses, occupational disability insurance, direct insurance and provident fund, access to corporate benefits and discounted offers for employees of Danone (Benefits can and will differ depending on location)
* An international, innovative corporation, in which strengths are continuously stimulated through transparent career options and versatile training and development offers
* Central and beautiful office with supply of water, coffee, tee and yogurt for free (Benefits can and will differ depending on location)
* Respect and team spirit on all levels, holiday- and christmas pay, the Danone PME family service, health promotion as well as regular events in order to exchange and celebrate successes
"Each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want to live in." EMMANUEL FABER, CEO
Do you agree? Then apply online now. Your contact person, Raphael Foyse, is looking forward to receiving your documents