Description du poste:
Manager Sales Engineering - Enterprise Accounts EMEA
Location: Munich- Germany OR Home Office- Germany
Job ID: 19WD3xxx1
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to lead an accomplished team of Sales Engineers and Subject Matter Experts supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s most important enterprise customers in EMEA. The team's mission is to translate our customer's business challenges into technical solutions that deliver real, impactful business outcomes for our customers.
In this role, your sales focus is central to you leading and challenging the team to provide customers with the competitive edge to drive innovation within their industries. If you are an experienced leader who looks back on a successful history of challenging beyond the status quo and who views driving team collaboration, developing team members to maximize their potential and coaching teams to meet business objectives as the most rewarding tasks of your work - we would love to hear from you!
* Manage a team of Sales Engineers across EMEA. Select, develop and build your team by recruiting resources, defining staff development areas and providing ongoing feedback, coaching, training, and development. Evaluate performance and promotes ongoing development
* Motivate and develop the team to achieve company goals and objectives. Coach teams to define/develop Expansion Plans in an effort to drive solution sales with a customer outcome focus.
* Continually evaluate organization structure to ensure success through alignment with Sales teams, allocating resources as needed
* Establish strong, trustful working relationships with internal stakeholders and our established enterprise customers
* Act as the technical interface to corporate product groups. Provide guidance to product groups on new product enhancements, prioritization of new features, and new products.
* Develop and execute an annual business plan
* Support product groups and sales development activities in order to drive sales and generate additional revenue
* Drive effective use of sales processes, tools and methodologies within the team
* Maintain knowledge of product lines and industry processes
* Support sales opportunities & industry events with presentations of (COMPANY NAME) portfolio and industry fit
* Be instrumental as an (COMPANY NAME) Thought Leader, both internally and externally
* Facilitate discovery sessions at customers and create an individualized action plan from the results
* Solid professional experience in a comparable function - leading, developing and inspiring a diverse presales / technical sales team
* Expert understanding of key sales functions in the software industry (preferably in the SaaS / cloud marketspace) working with multinational enterprise (key) accounts
* Proven track record in (technical) sales, with a strong focus on relationship management and sustainable account strategy
* In-depth familiarity with business processes, industry trends and challenges in relevant industries such as manufacturing, automotive, construction, architecture and engineering highly desired
* Collaborative, innovative, creative and inclusive leadership style, coupled with an excellent business acumen, an analytical mindset and a structured work style
* Business fluency in English is a must; fluency in additional European languages such as German, French or Italian considered a definite plus
About (COMPANY NAME)
With (COMPANY NAME) software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world