Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany B2B Business Development
Do you have a passion for sales and generating new potential revenue? Do you wish to be part of the first essential step in sales? As a member of the Business Development team, you'll help find new leads and establish the first contact to further expand the (COMPANY NAME) Business in DACH. With the rest of the BDR team, you will continue to develop and grow individually but also as a team to reach new targets and milestones.
About the position
As a Business Development Representative your primary focus will be to identify new potential clients, establish a connection with relevant stakeholders, e.g. C-level and secure quality meetings for our Account Executives in Germany. Alongside this, you will be part of a very international and diverse team with a vast arrange of different skills and knowledge to help each other.
Individually, we're target driven, but we make a point of working together as a team to reach new heights. We believe that by trusting people, we are empowering them to perform at their best. You'll have the freedom to decide your own workflow and schedule according to what you believe works best for you, the team and reaching your target.
If you are more curious about (COMPANY NAME) as a workplace, then please follow this link to get a better understanding: https://vxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xs
* Research new and existing opportunities within the DACH market to create a pipeline of potential leads
* Understand complex organizations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails, and social media
* Book product demonstrations for our Account Executive team
* Nurture relationships with potential customers
* Stay up-to-date with (COMPANY NAME) product offerings
* Responsible for your own workflow and reaching your target
* Target driven
* Winning attitude
* Positive personality
* A "can-do" attitude that is not intimidated by a series of "No's"
* Comfortable communicating with other people
* Willingness to learn and grow with the company
* Strong ability to problem solve and find new ways to create value
* Native or bilingual proficiency in German
* Full professional proficiency in English
* Permission to work in the EU
* Provide Cover Letter in English
The position is a great opportunity to start your career in sales, grow individually and as a team while acquiring an excellent understanding of the beginning of a sales process. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment with a flat hierarchy, close relations, and ambitious people.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We have a growing customer base of global enterprises with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Eindhoven, and New York. We are the proud 2018 winners of the Danish and Nordic Start-up Award, and now is an exciting time to join our international team of almost 200 colleagues with more than 40 different nationalities