Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has growing number of offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager - French/English based in Berlin.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peak of our office in Berlin.
You will do:
- First contact for your clients within (COMPANY NAME)
- Support your clients on how to best use the (COMPANY NAME) product and help them resolve any technical challenges
- Provide daily support and have weekly check-in calls with your client base
- Work with a global Support team
You will be a part of:
As a Technical Account Manager you will be a part of a team of 23 people based in Berlin and work closely with several teams such as Sales and Integration. You are in charge of delivering exceptional customer experience. This plays a major part in your goal of retaining clients and them being satisfied with the (COMPANY NAME) product.
- Exceptional written communication skills and a master at email communication
- Know-how on how to manage client expectations (especially more advanced client inquiries)
- Understanding of how to deal with clients quickly and effectively and willingness to travel
- Knowledge of mobile or Saas environment / ad-operations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and French