Description du poste:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
This job will be based in Austria.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform, and world's #1 CRM empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or Solution sales, value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling into the German market. (COMPANY NAME) offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform.
* Learn (COMPANY NAME) award winning products, platform, and value proposition
* Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
* Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
* Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
* Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
* Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
* Attend industry-recognized sales training programs
* Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams
* Technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
* Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
* Successful history of net new business sales
* A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
* Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
* Fluent in German and English
* Willingness to Travel
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all