Description du poste:
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+ our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
* An impactful role: You will support a growing team of 40 sales specialist and help them succeed
* Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. We support you with continuous feedback as well as educational budget and experienced leaders as mentors.
* A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxA
What you can contribute.
* As their first contact person, you support our B2B teams with all Salesforce related questions
* You are responsible for coordinating the needs of individual teams and implementing tailored solutions
* You solve business problems by using typical functions of Salesforce such as flows, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules, custom fields, page layouts and more
* You ensure a clean data structure at all times
* You work on the automation of workflows and processes for various teams, including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Intelligence and Product
* You will independently and proactively take on project-based tasks to optimize existing tools and actively look for opportunities to advance our sales team
What you need to bring.
* You have at least 1 year of experience with Salesforce in an administrative and supporting role
* You have experience in sales and marketing automation.
* You have already worked with Salesforce Lightning and Einstein Analytics.
* You work in a very structured way and quickly find solutions to complex problems
* You have mastered your time management and have no difficulty in prioritizing a large number of different requests, while keeping in mind the strategic direction
* You have excellent communication skills
* You speak English at a native level and you can ideally communicate easily in German
What our employees also like about us:
* Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture.
* Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% females (50% female leaders), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
* Career development: Clear 7-step career path with regular performance feedback, supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
* Secure Job: Over 1'500 customers, proven business model & over 20MEUR financing
* Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
* Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, monthly events like BBQ/Quiz nights etc., annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
* Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
* High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us