Description du poste:
Job Title: Working Student Partner and Customer Happiness -
German, English and Vietnamese Speaker
Location: Berlin, Germany
About (COMPANY NAME)
DISCOver new Restaurants with Dynamic Pricing!
(COMPANY NAME) is a technology-based platform for the discovery of new restaurants, which helps our partner restaurants to maximize sales and utilization through dynamic pricing structures, especially during off-peak hours. For guests (COMPANY NAME) offers a valuable opportunity to discover previously unknown restaurants at reduced prices.
We are looking for motivated and committed team players to accompany us on our journey.
About the Role
As the responsible for partners and customers relations, you will be playing a key role in improving the processes at (COMPANY NAME) to increase service levels and to help the company expand in Berlin, many other cities in Germany and beyond. You will be an integral part to further shape our business processes and will support in the starting phases of a new, well-funded startup. In this position, you will have a high degree of responsibility and develop a broad skill set that will help you in all future partnerships related jobs. You will work mainly during non-office hours: afterwork and weekends in particular. For this reason, you need to be able to be self-organized and independent. High organizational and communication skills are strictly required.
* You are the first touch point for our customers and restaurants
* You ensure that we receive the feedback of our customers so that we can optimize our processes
* Help to scale the customer care department in a hyper growth environment
* You ensure that our partners are collaborating and communicating with us in an effective and constant manner, efficient for both sides.
* You monitor all our processes (B2B and B2C) and make sure that our customers constantly receive high quality service
* Work in collaboration with all other departments (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Tech
* Improve processes and self service content to make our customer care more efficient while keeping a high quality service
* Analyze and report the feedback we receive to improve our product and processes
Desired Experience/ Background
* Spoken and written full fluency in German is mandatory
* High English spoken and written skills, to communicate with customers of any nationality
* Vietnamese, Thai or Mandarin Speaker preferred
* Experience in partner or customer relations
* You have experiences in operations, business development, and/or consulting in a rapidly changing environment
Desired Skills & Competencies
* Very good interpersonal and communication skills: ability to be professional, exhaustive and customer centric in any kind of situation and with any kind of counterpart
* Able to self-organize your work
* Excited to work in an environment that is constantly progressing
* Proactive hands-on mentality with the desire to improve the product as well as the work environment
* You resolve issues, communicate them and plan new actions
* You are ambitious and passionate
What we offer
* An empowering, international and agile working environment
* Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
* Regular office parties and exciting team events.
* An office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars
If you are a looking to make a difference and get experience in a fast growing tech startup and want to be part of our company success story, then we are looking for you!
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a short motivational letter (
<button class="fab-Button fab-Button--biggie