Description du poste:
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
A member of the (COMPANY NAME) family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
The Supervisor assists store management by ensuring a customer focus on the sales floor with exceptional floor supervision. As an integral member of the team, you will help to maximize store productivity and profitability by assisting in teambuilding and staff development, goal setting, and by ensuring compliance with all Kate Spade standards.
We are looking for an exceptional Supervisor that leads by example, sets the tone on the sales floor, and provides feedback to the store team that will result in exceeding Kate Spade Service standards. In return you will be given the chance to lead an exceptional team and be part of a rapidly expanding modern luxury brand with the opportunity to advance your career
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
* Creates a high energy, sales and service focused environment;
* Ensures all customers are being serviced according to the Kate Spade approach standard;
* Inspires team to meet and exceed performance standards;
* Takes initiative to act on development needs;
* Maintains a confident and/or commanding floor presence;
* Acts as advocate for the team;
* Creates partnerships with team members;
* Represents the brand appropriately in all situations.
The accomplished individual will possess:
* Experience in a retail service environment in a position of management;
* Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales;
* Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx.