Description du poste:
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
A member of the (COMPANY NAME) family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
The Muse contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Kate Spade selling skills, and Kate Spade Service training. You will responsible for meeting personal sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. You will represent Kate Spade to the consumer, act as an ambassador of the brand, and ensure customers' needs are consistently exceeded.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following proficiencies:
* Understand how individual productivity impacts the store;
* Behave like a brand ambassador;
* Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training programs;
* Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
* Consistently achieve sales goals;
* Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
* Consistently anticipate and meet customers' needs;
* Service all customers according to the Kate Spade Approach standards;
* Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and exceed performance standards;
* Champion company initiatives and supports management decisions;
* Demonstrate professional ethics.
* Very good English proficiency (essential);
* Previous experience in a retail service environment (essential);
* Background in working in luxury retail (desirable);
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales floor.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx.