Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) has redefined commerce. We've raised the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, we continue to grow while looking for innovative ways to impact the market.
The mission of the Money team (as we refer to our Financial Solutions product line internally) is to help merchants of all sizes manage their finances efficiently, so they can reinvest quickly in the growth of their business. We achieve this by making the financial management products readily accessible and understandable at every stage of the merchant's journey.
We're looking for product leads for the following roles:
- Merchant Risk
- Taxes and Accounting
We'd also be interested if you had prior experience in the following areas: payments, indirect taxes, merchant underwriting, fraud & risk management, card issuing, accounting or banking.
We care about growing creative, collaborative people, and strong, capable teams. Your product management peers have diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and stories but share an established track record of delivering impactful products that merchants love.
* Defining and guiding product strategy and vision across your product area.
* Enabling your teams to work on fast iterative projects that execute on the product strategy.
* Defining measurable success metrics, and drive alignment for all product efforts.
* Living and breathing segmentation - we work for merchants of all sizes and types.
* Working and communicating with stakeholders from multiple disciplines and product teams.
* Continue to hire and nurture top talent for the product teams.
Relevant Experience for the Role:
* Experience supporting the creation and development of successful financial technology products.
* Experience leading other Product Managers and growing successful teams.
* Empathy for the merchant and genuine excitement for solving merchant problems.
* Experience using data to successfully inform your decision-making and measure your outcomes.
* Exceptional communication skills. You can get people excited about any complex problem.
* Be passionate about commerce and entrepreneurship.
* We love to see experience founding and running your own company, building your own products from scratch or building, and growing a SaaS product.
* Experience working on platform or API products.
* Experience building successful products through technology partnerships.
Please note that this posting will close on June 5th, 2020 at noon (EST).
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities