Description du poste:
As junior lab analyst, you will be responsible for a long term program at our client site, a pharmaceutical company leading clinical nutrition solutions formulated to help patients maintain or regain their health. You will be conducting chemical and physico-chemical testing on polymer materials used our client products for different applications and therapies.
* Conduct different types of chemical and physico-chemical testing on polymer materials.
* Be able to manage different analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, ICP-AES
* Participate to the development and validation of new analytical method in the frame of R&D projects with senior team member guidance.
* Employ appropriate techniques and methods to successfully conduct specific assignments within negotiated deadlines.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of technical theories and principles in analytical method within area of expertise.
* Participate (as author or verifier) in writing of routine protocols, reports and analytical procedures (in English) to support project activities.
* Interpret experimental data and present conclusions to supervisor.
* Communicate with customers for shared understanding of analysis needs, expectations and interpretation of results
* Report any issue within area of work (out of trend, out of specification results, equipment issue or conflict in activities…), propose solutions and participate to investigations.
* Adhere to the quality systems, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental requirements as relevant.
* Maintain laboratory reagents, materials and equipment in good operating order.
* Adhere to general and specific environmental, health and safety (EHS) guidelines.
* Degree in chemistry or equivalent by experience.
* No previous experience required.
* Good communication skills
* Be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate an inclusion attitude.
* Self-motivated and takes personal accountability for getting the job done.
* Good level of written and spoken French & English
* A job with responsibility and variation.
* Work in a dynamic, fast-growing organisation
* Work with talented colleagues so you can develop yourself
* A competitive salary package
* Flexible working hours / possibility to work from home