Description du poste:
As lab analyst, you will be responsible for a long term program at our client site, a pharmaceutical company leading clinical nutrition solutions formulated to help patients maintain or regain their health.
You will participate on the re-design of the process of transferring analytical methods from R&D to the QC . This includes finalizing new analytical methods, transferring and validating methods to the QC group and providing training to the QC team.
* Participate to transfer/validation of analytical method according to study protocol. Ensure all reagents, raw materials and equipment are available to run testing design, perform experiments, document activities as per GDP and follow-up with responsible person in case of deviation or failed acceptance criteria.
* Review transfer/validation reports as well as associated Method of Analysis to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
* Review draft Method of Analysis for completeness and implementation in QC lab.
* Write and review comprehensive protocols and reports in English.
* Adhere to the quality system requirements and ensure GMP and GDP standards; also adhere to general and specific environmental, health and safety guidelines.
* Work with software in place (e.g : SIMS, Equipments' software, statistical tools (e-noval, …)
* Maintain laboratory reagents, materials and equipment as directed, including obtaining such items, maintaining materials and equipment in good operating order.
* Perform laboratory testing in a qualified environment following procedures (equipment and analytical procedures) and local or global processes, with respect to timeline and planning assigned by team lead.
* Understand and effectively communicate to Team Lead about potential road-blocks within area of expertise.
* Degree in chemistry or equivalent by experience
* Min 1 year of professional experience in a pharmaceutical company
* Analytical Chemistry: knowledge of analytical techniques (physicochemical testing, chemical / analytical techniques as HPLC / ICP / GC), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
* Compliance with country specific / regional requirements
* Good level of written and spoken French & English
* Good problem solving skills
* A job with responsibility and variation.
* Work in a dynamic, fast-growing organisation
* Work with talented colleagues so you can develop yourself
* A competitive salary package + company car
* Flexible working hours / possibility to work from home