Description du poste:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
What You Need To Know About Us …
At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to be a company that inspires and fulfils your curiosity. Our unlimited passion for technology, content and services, and relentless pursuit of innovation, drives us to deliver ground-breaking new excitement and entertainment in ways that only (COMPANY NAME) can.
The (COMPANY NAME) Belgium branch of (COMPANY NAME) Europe hosts a variety of support divisions, one of which being the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) division. Within SQE, we are currently recruiting an enthusiastic sustainability analyst for the Environment & Compliance team.
* Implement the (COMPANY NAME) Global and European Environmental and Safety Management System in the European Region
* Monitor and Report Site Environmental and Health & Safety KPIs of EMS (Environmental Management System) and OHSMS (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) from certified sites in the European Region to achieve the global targets
* Support Take-Back reporting to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) Europe fulfils its local Take-Back and Recycling responsibilities setup by regional and national environmental legislations addressing EEE take back, batteries and packaging in the European Region
* Support legal tracking tools for the above-mentioned legislation
The "company scope" is all (COMPANY NAME) group companies in Europe being (COMPANY NAME) Europe (incl. branch offices), (COMPANY NAME) DADC, (COMPANY NAME) Music.
* Implement the European Environmental and Health & Safety Programs under the Environmental Management System (EMS) and Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS)
* Monitoring and Reporting of Site Environmental and Health & Safety KPIs of European certified sites
* Support Product Take-Back and Recycling Compliance Team Leader with Take-Back reporting legal obligations
* Govern and monitor actual take-back reporting done by (COMPANY NAME) Sales Support Office
* Analyse regulatory take-back requirements legally & technically
* Coordinate, review and consolidate the analysis of local regulatory requirements done by in-country support
* Monitor and inform on legislative developments and trends regarding general waste legislation
Qualifications & Experience:
* Educational: bachelor or master degree in science or engineering (or equivalent)
* Work experience 1 - 3 years
* Interest in regulatory compliance and environmental & safety related matters
* Ability to analyse, interpret regulatory requirements and define necessary action points
* Have accurate and precise work attitude and pay attention to details
* Highly structured and organised work attitude
* Comfortable to work as a team player in multicultural environment
* Ideally experience with Consumer Electronics product
* Fluent in English and French and/or German