Description du poste:
The EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services and to advice on corporate transactions. For cross-border transactions, we deploy multinational teams from the international EY TAS network. The Belgian TAS team is comprised of over 55 professionals coming from various backgrounds and disciplines, such as corporate finance, private equity, trading, industry and financial audit.
As part of the TAS team, EY's Operational Transaction Services (OTS) helps Corporate and Private Equity clients with realizing actual value from M&A transactions and restructuring. OTS assignments can be distinguished into two categories:
* Pre-Deal work : operational due diligence, synergy assessment, operational & IT restructuring,
* Post-Deal work: integration planning, execution of post-merger integration, carve-out planning and preparation.
The EY OTS team in The Netherlands & Belgium is recently established and fast growing. It is providing new team members broader responsibilities, more exposure to clients, and overall a significant opportunity for personal growth and development.
Therefore EY is looking to attract professionals who are looking for entrepreneurship and responsibilities in a fast paced environment on different levels.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Joining the OTS team means helping with the development and execution of the OTS-services in Brussels.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
· Assist with the execution of the integration plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration issues
· Be responsible for creating work products that document the engagement procedures performed against objectives. Maintain relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
· Help and facilitate the implementation of the operational transaction change
· Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all phases and aspects of methodology across integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements
· Demonstrate ability to not only identify integration risks and issues, but recommend resolutions
· Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products sufficient to drive additional and repeated engagements
Profil requis du candidat:
· Master degree in civil or business engineering or economics. A MBA degree will be considered as a strong asset.
· 3-10years working experience in a multinational corporate and/or advisory company; A sound combination of both is highly recommended and comprises of:
o Project Management Office or post integration processes
o Knowledge and exposure to all operations in a corporation (HR/IT/Supply Chain…)
· Experience with change management in transversal business projects and programs working with multi-disciplinary teams
· Strong analytical skills with a practical ability to shape the business agenda and define operational transformation roadmaps.
· Excellent knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch.
· An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse OTS team.
· Personal development. All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
· An interesting salary package including company fringe benefits