Description du poste:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The Java Engineer will be a part of our interdisciplinary skilled Technical Support Team.
Will be engaged in application maintenance and change requests support. The main aim of the team is to execute supporting activities and routines related to applications and software base, software deployment, backup management and monitoring.
Multi-level Incident and problem management for both software base and infrastructure services.
Scope of works:
* Maintenance of production applications
* Resolving of application related incidents - 2nd and 3rd level
* Integrating, installing and configuring software
* Change Requests support
* Applications build and deployment
* Incident management related to software base
* Incident management related to middleware
* Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
* Participates in software base setup
* Software base initial installation and upgrades in servers (application servers, database servers, operating systems, webservers, directory servers, commercial packages, etc.)
* Creates reports for the projects
The position will be located in our well communicated offices in Łódź/Wrocław/Warsaw/Opole/Bydgoszcz depending on your preferences
We look for :
* Communicative English
* Basic or average knowledge of Linux CLI + Bash scripting
* Basic or average experience with JEE (JSP, JSF, Servlets) and Spring, Hibernate
* Experience with Tomcat and/or JBoss will be desired advantage
* Experience with SQL and Oracle, MySQL databases
* Reliability and precision at work
* Very good, open minded team players
* Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong